Monday, September 2, 2013

Arsen by Mia Asher

Arsen
by Mia Asher


One glance was all it took…

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
                                       One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

                                             I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

                                              But I can't stop. This is my story.
                                           My broken love story.

Review:

This is a very raw review. As I have just gotten done reading Arsen and had to write it.

If you want a book that will touch your soul Arsen is the book for you.  I had read some reviews prior to reading Arsen, that is the reason I waited as long as I did to read it. I was afraid to read such an emotionally draining book as some said it was.  They were right, but I do not regret being able to experience this story.

I must have experienced a million different emotions while reading Arsen.  I was happy, scared, sad, frustrated, aroused, angry, depressed.  I felt grief, love, joy. I could go on.

My heart bleeds for Ben, Catherine, and Arsen each in a different way. This book was an emotional roller coaster that will reach to the depths of your soul.  It's a read-the-last-page-WOW-where's-the-next-one book.

Mia does not shy away from many difficult situations that can happen in life.  Arsen delivers on what all books should-emotional connection with the story.  I felt everything Catherine felt as if I had lived it myself.  There were times I was yelling at this book, crying, and a couple times where I wanted to punch these characters in the face (yes, they all had their moment).  

All I can say is READ this book, it will change you and how you look at relationships, love and life. A MUST read!  A very deserving 5 stars!














No comments:

Post a Comment