Saturday, August 31, 2013

Question...

Hey all! 
Has anyone read Arsen by Mia Asher yet? I know I must be one of the few who hasn't . I have been hesitant on reading it because everyone says its an emotional rollercoaster and I usually suffer from a  major book hangover when I read heavy story lines.  Well, I broke down and just started reading it....great so far(I'm still a little nervous).  I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my reading buddy so we can talk about it as we are reading it? I was thinking about incorporating it into my review. Let me know!! I might need someone to help me through this emotional turmoil that is coming my way.
Hopefully I won't be an emotional wreck as I get further in the book and I'll be able to put it down and get some sleep tonight!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! 
Also, stop by my 
Facebook page
 and give us a like, 
once we hit 100 likes we'll
 have a giveaway!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment